New Tribe/MONKEY BEAVER™ Arborist Saddle
ALL SIZES IN HIGH DEMAND! Saddles are constantly being made, Preorder holds place in line.
- Expect a 2 week build time + shipping.
(Belts ship weekday after purchase when in stock)
*If you are near a size break, contact us for guidance in choosing the best size for you (contact us page).
Small 26" to 32" waist
Medium 33" to 37"waist
Large 36" to 42" waist
X-Large 41" to 46" waist
A tree care professional climbs like a monkey and cuts wood like a beaver. Arborist August Hunicke, who has a natural aptitude for supremely skilled, dangerous work up in the treetops, puts it like this for his Monkey Beaver™ brand:
August and colleague Joe Boyd pooled their ideas with New Tribe’s designer Casey Jones to create the sensational New Tribe/Monkey Beaver™ arborist saddle. We are proud to label this saddle with distinctive patches on the leg pads, with August’s Monkey Beaver “Dude” and a new take on the New Tribe logo.
If, like August and Joe, you were Made for This™ then our new saddle was “Made for YOU.”
• Firm, wide waistbelt is contoured from 8" at rear to 3" at front for sturdy, fitted support
• Rope bridge attaches to rigging plates with stopper knots, easy to exchange the bridge
• Forged aluminum bridge ring glides smoothly for every maneuver
• Waistbelt and leg loops equipped with buckles for quick and easy opening and closing without the need to readjust them
• Leg loops are expanded with lightweight fabric and webbing that distribute weight for comfort without bulk, and thigh straps keep them in place
• Optional foam pads can be added for even more leg comfort
• Leg loop buckles adjust for ideal weight distribution between the waistbelt and the leg loops
• Rear buckles on leg loops can be adjusted for perfect positioning
On the waistbelt:
• Three slots for tool holders like Rock Exotica transPorter or Petzl Caritool or carabiner
• Two large aluminum D rings for tool attachment
• One rolled aluminum ring on tether, to carry chainsaw
• One structured webbing gear loop at rear
• Two snap hooks
• Four rings for attaching optional suspenders
• Samson ArborMaster 16-strand climbing rope – (6500 lbs MBS)
• 1 ISC aluminum bridge ring -- (25 kN/5620 lbs MBS)
• 3 ISC aluminum Klick-lock buckles -- (16 kN/3697 lbs MBS)
• 2 Rock Exotica aluminum rigging plates -- (36 kN/8000 lbs MBS)
• 2 forged steel side D rings -- (23kN/5000 lbs)
• 1 3/4” nylon parachute webbing -- (6000 lbs tensile strength)
• 1” heavy nylon webbing -- (5600 lbs tensile strength)
• 1” tubular nylon webbing -- (4000 lbs tensile strength)
NEW AS OF MARCH 2019:
- Side D rings are now larger than before! Same size as your accessory rings! This will make it easier to attach your lanyard / flip line.
(Image not shown)